I have an awesome card for you today. This tower card is cased from Linda Bauwin. It stands but also folds flat for mailing. I used my favorite paper in the Occasions Catalog, Birthday Bouquet, which is retiring May 31st. The items on the retirement list are as supplies last so if you love the retiring In Colors or Designer Series Paper from the current Annual Catalog or the Occasions Catalog consider placing an order to insure you don't miss out.
Here is what you will need:
Blushing Bride cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2 "scored at 2,4,6,8 on the landscape side.
4 pieces of Mossy Meadow cardstock measuring 1 3/4 x 5 1/4
3 pieces of Birthday Boutique Paper cut 1 1/2 x 5
1 piece of Whisper White cardstock cut 1 1/2 x 5
- Fold and burnish your Blushing Bride cardstock on the score lines and using your choice of adhesive, I like the tear tape for this type of project, attach the ends together.
- Attach Mossy Meadow panels to all four sides
- Adhere the DSP to 3 sides and the Whisper White cardstock panel to the fourth side.
- I stamped a greeting on the white panel and and on a piece of Whisper White cardstock punched out with the 2" circle punch.
- Punch a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock with your 2 3/8 scallop circle punch and using your adhesive attach the white circle to the scalloped circle.
- Using dimensionals place your circle so that half is hanging over the edge when folded.
- To embellish I punched 5 flowers with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and placed a small pearl in the center of each flower.
- Attach your flowers with glue dots to the circle and the back. I used 3 on the circle and 2 on the back panel.
An easy, fun card your Mother will love.
Spoiler alert: I used a sentiment from the In the Meadow stamp for part my greeting on the circle however, I used retired Mother's Day greetings as I didn't have a current one small enough.
You can view the retired product list here:
To order please visit my website www.karelstandish.stampinup.net and click on shop.
As always thank you for you support.
Click HERE and hop to the talented Pam Staples blog.
The line up for the hop is:
Jo Anne Hewins
Karel Standish----you are here
Generated by SUDSOL, Free Trial at www.sudsol.org
See you next time!
See you next time!