Saturday, November 17, 2012

SWAP BOX DAY 3

Today is the Raleigh Christmas Parade.  Yikes this month has flown by.  Below is the third item I put in my swap box. 


These are 3 x 3 enclosure cards made with the Holiday Collection framelits. My base is Cherry Cobbler card stock. I embossed my 2 7/8" square piece of Whisper White card stock before cutting them with the framelits. I used a thick coating of adhesive on the front of the card and layered strips of ribbon before adding my white embossed piece using dimensionals. A piece of Early Expresso ribbon and you're done. I always add a piece of Whisper White card stock on the inside for a stamped sentiment or personal message.


Don't forget Stampin' Up! 's new offerings:
 
Texture Boutique

A light and easy to use alternative to the Big Shot for embossing your cards





Talking Tags

Send a personal voice message with your card.



Online Extravaganza Begins November 19
Don' forget your doorbusters November 19th

181
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
186
113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
186
113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96




New Simply Sent Iphone App
I also was able to load this to my Ipad using the I phone application to search for it.
Forgot an occasion? Send quick personally designed cards by e-mail. 

 
Single Stamps
Oct 25 - Jan 1

Great if you have a favorite stamp but don't need the whole set.



My birthday month is almost over.  To take advantage of the 10% or free shipping contact me at kstandish48@gmail.com. with your order.


That's it for today. 
Have a great weekend.
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment