Tuesday, December 18, 2012

QUICK AND EASY CHRISTMAS CARDS

Today I am sharing 2 of the cards I made with the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags and coordinating Designer Series Paper.  These cards were quick and easy to make.  If you have some of these tags and need a few last minute cards these are perfect. 







I used Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green cardstock cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, cut a strip of my Designer Series Paper ( the width would depend on your preference) and attached it with my snail. I popped up the tag with dimensionals.  Easy!  I did not stamp a sentiment on the tags as I have various stamped sentiments I punched out and backed with cardstock punched out with coordinating shapes to go with these as a gift.  She can shoose her sentiment and pop it on the card with the dimentionals I have pre-attached to the back. 

I always recommend attaching a piece of Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside of a dark colored card for a personal note or a stamped image and signature.

I hope you have enjoyed these quick and easy cards.  I will share the rest of them tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment