Wednesday, June 27, 2018

New Design Case for Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads

If you have browsed through the new catalog, you will have noticed the new design case for the Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads. I know this may be confusing for some but once you have them in your hands, you will really enjoy using them.  Take a look at the video below and follow as Cheryl and John from Stampin' Up! Product Development show you what this new case is all about.  They even offer some tips on using them and utilizing the new design.

If you are like me, it helps to actually have them in your hands.  I'm very hands on and helps me to offer more advice when I have seen it in person.  The new cases take a little getting used to but they are a great addition to our product line.

I hope you will enjoy them for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment