Monday, October 29, 2018

My Paper Pumpkin October Video

The October My Paper Pumpkin video has been released.  Below is the kit that the subscribers received and it is full of Thanks.  I am in awe at how the monthly kits continue to be such great quality.  I love the holiday kits this year. 


You have to be a subscriber to get the monthly kits delivered to your door.  You can do that by signing up for My Paper Pumpkin here by November 10th. The kit will ship and will arrive some time around November 20th and when you open that little box, the magic can begin.

This is your chance to start a MPP subscription and start your new year off right.  You can sign up here and you will receive your first kit around November 20th.  That will be the final holiday kit of the year.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the subscription.  

Get your My Paper Pumpkin subscription today!


No comments:

Post a Comment