Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Craft Fair Shares

I went on Thanksgiving vacation and came back Monday morning to internal auditors who stayed for 7 days.  I asked them if it was a late Happy Thanksgiving or an early Christmas present.  Don't think they appreciated my humor.  WOW talk about stress, I was also making items for a craft fair so felt like I was burning the candle at both ends.  I additionally made the mistake of having knee surgery during Christmas vacation.  I won't do that again!  Now that I am semi-mobile and not on pain meds I would like to share a few of the items I had for the craft fair.  First up is my coffee holder.

I used the Petite Pocket Bigz XL Die 123131 and stamped it with the En Francais 109521 Stamp in Chocolate Chip Ink 100908.  You have to be careful when you stamp to make sure both sides are right side up when you fold it.  I had a few oopsies before I got the knack of it.  An alternative is to just stamp the front.  I stamped Whisper White Card Stock 100730 with Black StazOn Ink 101406 using stamps from the Morning Cup Stamp Set 120489.  I punched the stamped images out using the 1" Square Punch and backed it with a Real Red scalloped square punched with the Postage Stamp Punch 122344.  The ribbon is retired 1 1/4" Real Red Striped Grosgrain.  I used Real Red Markers 100052 to color my images.  I left the flap open to have room for my coffee.  The item I put in this holder is one of the instant coffee straws from Starbucks with a little shred.  There is room for a larger item or you could use more than one of the VIA's.  Some gift cards will fit in this pocket however, they are very snug.  You can make the envelope larger by folding your paper and cutting but that method will leave a crease that is hard to burnish out with your bone folder.  It works great with DSP, the pattern helps hide your fold line.  

Items can be ordered from my Stampin' Up! web site by clicking on the shop now button or you can click here and drop down products and shop now.

Just as a side note the Stocking Builder Punch 124095 is not being carried forward from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The last day to order this item will be 1-3-2012.  
New items have been added to the clearance rack.  Stop by and take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment