Hello Stampin' friends,
Today's card is one I made with the new Suummer Smooches Line of DSP and a tutorial by Julie. Thanks Julie. I made this card for a swap I am in today and wanted to share it with you. You get to peek before the swappers. tee hee. To make this card you will need:
- DSP of choice with matching card stock and ink.
- Whisper White card stock
- Simply Scored
- Anywhere Glue Stick ( the glue stick will give you better coverage)
- Paper Cutter
- Blossom Punch
- Mixed Bunch stamp set
- 1" Circle Punch
Here are some quick directions, if you have any questions please contact me.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4" x 12"
- Score at 2", 4", 8", & 10"
- Do not make a crease in the paper but fold loosely in half so the ends are even.
- Slide your paper into the Blossom punch with the middle of the top petal of the punch on the crease line ( the bottom of the punch with the locking mechanism should be in your hand) It will be a little hard, I have a blood blister so be careful, punch through both identical pieces of card stock at the same time. This should give you two exact punches on each side of the paper. When you fold each side back you will have a complete flower when closed. Kewl !
- Cut 2 pieces of DSP 4" x 2" and glue it to your card on each side from the edge to the first score line. I suggested using the glue stick so you can cover all the the punched pieces. That way your paper won't lift. Part of your flower will be covered. Don't worry the next step will take care of that.
- Using your Blossom Punch open each side, line up your flower punch and punch again to remove your DSP
- Stamp the flower from the Mixed Bunch stamp set on a piece of Whisper White card stock with a coordinating color of ink and punch out.
- Stamp the center with an ink color of your choice and punch with the 1" Circle Punch
- Using Dimensionals attach the center to the flower and the stamped flower in the middle of your punched flower. There you are. it may stick when you first open it but should be fine after that.
The demonstrator kit is now only $99 and you can have your kit your way by choosing the items you would like to have. There are many kinds of demonstrators:
Hobbyists- people that love to stamp and paper craft and want to save money on their purchases.
Part time Demonstrators - Usually have a full time job, love Stampin' Up!, love to interact with people and love to share their craft with others while making some extra money and saving on their purchases.
Seasonal Demonstrators- Love to Stamp but hold classes during Holidays and special occasions.
Full time Demonstrators- Have a thriving business. Sharing Stampin' Up! and paper crafting is their full time job. You can make your own hours and set goals to suit your lifestyle. Need some time off, not a problem you set your schedule and work as much as you like.
Many of us have changed from hobbyists to working our business for profit and vice versa.
REMEMBER there is no contract or further obligation once you purchase your kit.
C 25 and counting only 25 more days until the new catalog release. If your favorite items are leaving you can still order them by clicking on my shop now button. To view the retired lists click here. Items are selling out daily, be sure you make your purchase while your favorites are still available.
To visit the clearance rack click here
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great week,