Monday, August 27, 2012

The Perfectly Preserved stamps, framelits and Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, all found in the Holiday Catalog, remind me of Fall.  I have had fun playing but have so many ideas flooding my mind I am stamping in my sleep.  Imagine the possibilities for a scrapbook page!  This card is one we made at card club. We chose our colors, paper pattern and the fruit or vegatable we wanted to use for our embellishment. I love cards that move although sometimes it is hard for me to wrap my brain around exactly how to make them move. After one oopsie I made this swing card.


FRONT 




INSIDE
 



The front of the card looks crooked, it might be the way it is sitting.  I laid it flat and it is straight. must be my photography skills or lack of.


Just a reminder August 31st is the last day to take advantage of the Printer's Tray gift special when you sign up as a demonstrator for only $99.  You choose your starter kit and make it your way. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment