Sunday, November 23, 2014

 Hello friends,
I'm Back!!!
I have changed blogging platforms....again and am back on Blogger.  It is easier to use for me as I tend to be a little tech challenged.  So, I am up and blogging again with a new platform, thanks to Patsy Waggoner, you can now view catalogs, specials and shop with a click at the top of my blog.

That said, I have a boatload of specials beginning next week.



You can preview items here:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2014/11_November/OnlineX/Online_Extravaganza_Products_US.pdf

The first doorbuster is Monday.

If you love My Paper Pumpkin  you can buy refills for 20% off.  Go this site to view available refills  www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin

I am offering my own doorbusters Black Friday through Cyber Monday.  lace an order with me during these dates and receive 10% off of any December order. You can shop on my blog by clicking on shop.

Have a great week!












No comments:

Post a Comment