Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Monday,
Wow! last week just sped by. I am soooo excited because tomorrow the new catalog goes live.  I can't wait for you to see all of the great new ideas and products the Stampin' Up! team has created.  New punches, thinlits and stamps I am in creative heaven.  I have had so much fun playing and creating and I can't wait for you to join me.  I have another share for you using one of the new punches.



Can you guess what it is?  No, it isn't a sunflower punch. I saw this on Pinterest and couldn't wait to make one.  I am crazy for Christmas crafting and sometimes tend to just skip over fall.  So, today I have taken a Christmas flower punch and made it into a sunflower for you.  I hope you like it.

Visit my blog tomorrow to view the new catalog or if you would like to have one in your hand please contact me.

You can order by clicking on my shop now button and as always thank you for your support!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment