Saturday, January 23, 2010

I know this is a repeat from yesterday but after watching the telethon and seeing the miracles of children spending 6 or more days under rubble and being rescued alive and the misery of the Haiti's people,  I am more determined to help in small ways.  Donating rice and beans to my church and supporting the efforts of Stampin' Up! as well as Shoes for Souls through the Garner Women's club are a few ways I can help.  A little blog candy to sweeten the purchase.  Any purchase of the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set will also get a yard of ribbon ( color of your choice) from the new mini catalog free. I will also give you a free punch on your stampin' rewards card. 





You may order through my web site or by contacting me personally. If you order through the website make sure you contact me with you ribbon choice.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment