Monday, January 18, 2010

Time had flown by this month!  Today is my daughter's birthday, Happy Birthday Ashley!

For those of you that would like to have a sampling of items offered in the new Occasions Mini catalog but don't want or need a whole order I have some shares to offer. These are items I have ordered and am using in my projects.  I like them so much that I want to share them with you so you can have the items to use.

RIBBON SHARE: $6.75


1 yard of each of the 9 colors of ribbon ( 9 yards total).  I love these colors! Perfect for Valentines and spring creations! You may buy 2 yards of each color for $13.00.



EPOXY BRAD & CORDUROY BUTTON SHARE: $5.50


 1 each of  our Sending Love epoxy brads ( 6 total ) and 1each of our pretty in pink and real red corduroy buttons (6 total ). 12 buttons and brads, what fun!





PAPER SHARE 9.00

36 6x6 squares of our Designer Series Paper.  That is like getting to choose from 72 different patterns as each piece of paper is double sided.

Sending Love Designer Series Paper                  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
                                                                                 



                           Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper


For those of you that would like to have more than one share I have developed some combination packages.

RIBBON AND BRAD SHARE: $12.00
1 yard of each color of satin ribbon (9 yards total) and 1 each of the epoxy brads and corduroy buttons (12 total).

RIBBON, BRADS and PAPER $20.00
1 yard of each color of satin ribbon (9 yards total), 1 each of the epoxy brads and corduroy buttons (12 total) and 1 6x6 piece of each of the Designer Series Papers (36 6x6 squares total).


BONUS SHARE $26.00
Includes all items from the ribbon, brad and paper share with the addition of a pack of assorted card stock from the color family of your choice. 
As an additional bonus I will include 4 pieces of  Sweet Pea stitched felt which compliments the Designer Series Sweet Pea Paper.






Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration began January 5th, any order for $50.00 not including tax and shipping will earn you a free item from our Sale-A-Bration catalog or you may choose from a list of items in our 2009-2010 catalog and Idea Book.


Want to earn additional merchandise and need a night out?  Don't want to clean to have the girls over?  You invite the quests and provide a little snack, I will host your event in my home... Contact me today!

As always I invite you to contact me kstandish@bellsouth.net with any questions or to place an order.  You may also order online from my Stampin' Up! website: karelstandish.stampinup.net

Until we stamp again!

No comments:

Post a Comment