Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Hope everyone is enjoying the day and you have not eaten too much.  My bird is in the oven and the stove is full and bubbling.  My husband, Larry, has helped a friend of his with Christmas trees part time for over 20 years.  Today is the day they get the lots set up.  This year Larry has been laid off so he has more time to help.  I have found out over the years that Christmas Trees are not seasonal.  They have to be planted, fertilized, prunned and encouraged until they are the right size to be cut and taken home by a happy family.  The day after Thanksgiving.... "let the sales begin".  No, I don't have my tree yet. (smile) I will come home from work one day and there it will be all green and smelling like Christmas waiting for me to fill it's branches with lights and decorations.

I ask your prayers for Bill, who Larry is working with.  His health is not good, Please pray for mercy, grace and healing for him.  

Remember,  the online Spectacular Sale and the Awesome Discount on the demonstrator kit will end the beginning of December.  You can go to my Stampin' Up! website by clicking on this link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karelstandish/  
and click on shop now for the online Spectacular or click on start your own business  to sign up to join my team.   My password is standish.

For those of you in the Raleigh, NC area, I will be at Christmas Carousel from 2-7 Saturday.  See you there!

I hope to stamp with you soon,
Stay warm and enjoy your weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment