Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WOW! I go on vacation and when I get home there are so many exciting things to share that I don't know where to start!  I guess I will start with this fantastic deal  being offered by Stampin' Up!







What do you call it when you can get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50?  AMAZING!  Stampin' Up! is offering this amazing opportunity to new demonstrators signing up between November 15th and November 30th.  You have two options:

For those that prefer digital card making and scrap booking the Digital starter kit contains over $320.00 of  stamping business supplies including My Digital Studio Software. 


For those that prefer traditional crafting, the traditional starter kit includes $310 worth of traditional stamping and business supplies.  Contact me and I will give you a list of the items included in each kit.



You pick the one that suits your crafting style for $87.50.  Additionally you will save 30% off of your first order and 20% off of every order placed thereafter. 


If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I will be glad to answer any questions you might have. I would love to share my love of paper crafting and stamping with you.


Now for more news:



There are two new Mini Catalogs coming out.  The Occasions Mini is available from January 4th through April 30th.  I have had a peek at the items that will be offered and my list is way too long!  So many new stamps and ideas it is hard to choose!

Sale A Bration is Stampin' Up!'s big annual sale. You will receive a free stamp set for every $50 in merchandise ordered.  If you would like these catalogs please email me to be added to my mailing list and I will send them to you free.  This catalog is current from January 25th - March 31st

That is all of my news for now. 
Hope to stamp with you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment