Friday, April 1, 2011

Great Deals from Stampin' Up!

It has been cold this week after the Spring weather we enjoyed last week I sadly had to go back to winter clothes.  This is my 6th week with the crud but I am feeling better and finally have some energy, just in time for new deals from Stampin' Up!
Today I would like to share with you this offer:  beginning today, April 1st you can purchase grab bags for $5.00, $10.00 or $15.00.  What is this you ask?


Each Bag contains a combination of discontinued products which may include ribbon, chipboard, Designer Series Paper or accents; there are no tools or stamp sets in the bags.  The $5.00 bag contains at least $20.00 worth of product, the $15.00 bag at least $40 and the $20.00 bag at least $60.00 worth of product.  Bags are available until supplies run out and you can order as many as you like.  

ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

The items numbers are below:


 You can order from the link on my blog or go to karelstandish.stampinup.net click on shop now.

Tomorrow  I would like to share a cute tea bag holder I made for my mom while I was visiting during spring break.


For those of you In the Garner, NC area please visit the Women's Club vendor fair at Forest Hills Shopping Center, April 2nd beginning at 10:00.  I will be making a cute birthday card for you.


Sunday I have bunny milk cartons for the youth at my church to put in Easter baskets for the 29 children and siblings at the Ronald McDonald House.  Pictures to come.

Take care, stay warm and hope for Spring,


No comments:

Post a Comment