Saturday, April 30, 2011

I can't believe how the time has flown.  My husband has been having some health issues that we are still trying to sort out; three visits to the emergency room, x-rays, contrasted CT scan and still????  So we continue move forward. Today I would like to share a web site that I am a huge fan of, The Brave Girls Club. http://bravegirlsclub.com  Life experiences in general can cause us to have self doubt and question our dreams.  I receive a positive message every day and it's like they know where I am and what I need to hear.  Today's message was; you can become what you dreamed of when you were a child, don't let go of your dreams and every message ends with "you are loved".  How great is that! They have activities that cleanse your soul.  One day I cut out 100 positive messages and randomly passed them out.  Some of the staff at the school I work at said it was just what they needed and how did I know. lol They picked the message I held them in my hand like drawing a straw and they picked one. I should be thanking them,  giving out small pieces of paper made my week.

I would like to share the blog of another one of the brave girls who is also trying to develop her business http://healthilyeverafter-pam.blogspot.com/ .  You might want to visit her site as well check out Brave Girls, they are awesome.

Hopefully I will have a share for you next time.  I am still trying to discipline myself to post consistently, must work on my time management skills.  So much to do and so little time. 

Until next time take care of yourself and those you love,

No comments:

Post a Comment