- Stamp the numbers 2 and 5 on Whisper White Card Stock using Cherry Cobbler Ink and cut the numbers out.
- Adhere the numbers to a 1" Garden Green Circle.
- Cut a base freehand for the snowglobe out of Whisper White Card Stock
- Insert one end of linen thread through the jingle bell and tie into a bow and attach to globe.
- Stamp the image of Day 25 using Cherry Cobbler Ink on to Whisper White card stock
- Punch out with 1" square punch
- Adhere white square to 1 1/4" square of Cherry Cobbler
- Attach layered Cherry Cobbler square to a 2 by 2" square of designer paper of choice
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the bottom of the Chocolate Chip scallop peek-a-boo punch making sure image is centered
- Add dazzling diamonds to the star and star streaks on the image of the baby in the cradle.
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die 124587
25 and Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Garden Green Card Stock 102584
Chocolate Chip Card Stock 102128 Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad 119669 or marker 119681
1" Square Punch 124094
Dazzling Diamonds 102023
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 119685
1-1/4" Square Punch 119865
Designer Paper of Choice
1" Circle Punch 119868
Linen Thread 104199Mini Jingle Bells 124116
Additional items you might need include snail or adhesive of choice, scissors or snips
Well, That finishes up the days for your calendar. Attach your days to you 12" frame and admire your hard work!
Thanks for stopping by,