Friday, November 18, 2011

I got back from vacation about 1:00 in the morning Tuesday, went to work Tuesday and have been trying to recover all week.  Sister week is always fun and this year was especially busy as we only had one sea day the seven days we were gone.  We flew in to San Juan Saturday and boarded the ship Sunday.  The first day we went to St. Thomas, our sea day was the second day and the next days were Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Marten, ending back in San Juan.  We snorkeled, went through a huge cave filled with stalagtites and stalagmites, rode through the rain forests, visited a volcano, and swam with sea turtles.  The best part is spending time with my sister who is a very special person.  As much as I enjoyed getting away, there is no place like home.  I did find time for crafting on our sea day and will be posting my creation this weekend.  It would have been ready except I took the stamps and forgot the stamp pads.  Oopsie, a slight brain hic-cup while packing.  The night before I left I made some cute Christmas cards at Susie's that I will also share. I always enjoy stamping with Susie, a fun time with friends.



Now for exciting news!! Beginning November 21st Stampin' Up! will be offering specials.  Watch my blog for the details.  Until next time......


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment