Saturday, October 6, 2012

ITS SISTER WEEK

Every year my sister and I spend a week together, usually cruising.  Today I am flying to New York to meet Leslie and we are leaving tomorrow for Bermuda.    When we come back we are spending a few days in New York City and going to see Wicked.  I am sooo excited.   Leslie lives in Fla and I live in NC and we both have busy schedules, hers more than mine, so this is a week we look forward to all year. 

I will probably be off blog while I am gone.  I had hoped to be able to schedule posts but it didn't work out that way sadly. I had taken some quick pics but they really are not very good and I have taken the cards to work. Will retrieve them when I return and share the really cute halloween projects we made in my No Tricks, Just Treats class.







So,  fast forward to Christmas. Here is the ornament I made similar to the one on the front of the Holiday Catty. This picture doesn't do it justice. I used Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler ink and the Cherry Cobbler Tuille. The hardest part is cutting out all of the pieces. you need 3 for each ornament or 15 of each shape, 30 total.  Once you have everything cut it goes together pretty fast.
We are making these in our Deck the Halls class.

You can order from my website while I am gone, your support is greatly appreciated.


I hope your week is a great as mine is going to ber.
Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment