Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HENRY SAYS


 
 
Happy New Year!  I finished another one!  Valentine's Day card that is. lol  This is using the stamp set Henry Says and the More Amore Designer Series Paper.  The base of this card is Very Vanilla cardstock with a layer of  Real Red cardstock and Very Vanilla cardstock layered over the Real Red.  I stamped my cardstock with Henry and stamped the image again on the Designer Series Paper, cut the image out and attached it with snail over my stamped image on the cardstock. It is hard to see but this paper is gray with little hearts in the background and a few colored hearts sprinkled throughout the page.  I embossed the top and bottom of my cardstock with Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  It looks like it might be going downhill...may just be the picture because it looks straight in person.  Any who, I punched some Real Red hearts and used them in lieu of the stamped hearts that come with the set and tied a piece of Real Red ribbon around  the bottom to finish it off.  Quick and Easy.

Hope your 2013 is filled with blessings.
Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment