Sunday, December 30, 2012

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.   I have been working on cards during my break. I have a lot half finished that I can't decide how I want to complete them or am waiting for product. This morning I was looking at a tutorial I have had since last fall and decided to play. Look at what I made, it is so stinkin' cute!!  The pictures don't do it justice.  The box is a flip box made from one sheet of cardstock.  The technique for the hearts is the same one we used for the ornaments in the Holiday Catalog. 

 
My card base is Very Vanilla cardstock with a layer of Primrose Petals cardstock and for the top Layer I used the More Amore paper from the Spring catalog.   I cut a Very Vanilla doiley using the  Sizzlits Large Delicate Doilies die attached with snail to my Designer Series paper and popped up the tripple heart with dimensionals.  I used Very Vanilla seam binding which I ran behind my Primrose Petals layer of card stock for my bow.



To make the hearts I  stamped 3 hearts with Primrose Petals ink using the Hearts A Flutter stamp set, cut it out using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits.   I folded each one in half and glued the right side to the left side of the next one until I had all three in a fan shape and then glued the two remaining back halves to a large heart cut from  Primrose Petals cardstock with the large Hearts a Flutter framelit.   


 
 

This flip box is  held together with a belly band of Primrose Petals cardstock and a narrower strip of More Amore Designer Series paper run down the middle with snail.  The triple heart is attached to one of the smaller doilies cut with the Large Delicate Doilies Sizzlet.  I cut a smaller heart with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits and attached it to the middle of the larger heart before I folded them.   




 I hope you enjoyed todays share.  You can find all products to make this project in my Stampin' Up! store here
Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment