Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are all having a relaxing, fun filled weekend.  I decided to tackle my craft room this weekend, ( instead of going to the lake, sigh ) which is actually a spare bedroom turned into my craft room.  Since I have such a small area it can get unorganized very quickly.  I was amazed at how much "stuff" I had crammed into this room.  I have gone through everything, organized and have 2 bags of goodies I am donating to the Senior Center.  I still have a few things left to do but wanted to show you our Two-Step Owl punch 118074.  This cute little punch is the new style and look at all of the things you can make other than owls.  This little guy is just the right size to use on a paper clip to make a bookmark. The ghost is the owl turned upside down with his feet cut off.  Add circle punched eyes and you are ready for Halloween.  We also have the Bitty Bat punch 119279, if you don't have the bat punch, it is easy to make a bat using your owl punch.  This time you will keep your ears but cut off the feet.  The wings are a circle punch cut in half.  For the under part of the wing you can cut it with your scissors or use a small circle punch and nibble the edges.  Enjoy the rest of your day. 







Hope to stamp with you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment