Monday, September 20, 2010

Hi friends,
Two weeks ago I took the train to Florida to see my mother.  WOW!  The train was packed with every seat taken.  We left at 9:00 PM and got in to Deland at around 8:00 the next morning.  There usually are not many people on the train so we  have 2 seats and plenty of room.  Not this trip, we were packed like sardines with all of the seats filled both ways.  I guess the $84.00 round trip ticket has become popular.  I was additionally surprised since it was a Thursday night.  My sister and I went to Daytona Beach and scrapbooked with a group of her friends.  I am behind so had a lot to do.  I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to but, I did manage to get about 30 pages done or 15 double page spreads.  I am up to Fall of last year.  The trip was a nice break, I enjoyed spending time with my sis and Mom.  I just found out that I can schedule posts so I need to figure out how to do that as I am going to be gone again for a week with my daughters and 2 grand daughters.  That will be on the top of my list when I get back so beginning October I will be posting on a more regular basis.



I also will be posting my events through the end of the year the first of October and beginning in January will have a Christmas mini stamp a stack each month.  We will make 3 each of two different card designs each month and by December next year you will have a minimum of 72 cards made and ready to be mailed.   In July I will have Jingle in July and make some gift items you can have on hand for those unexpected occasions.  I hope to get my newsletter sent out and events posted prior to Thursday but if not you should be able to access them the first of October.





Enjoy your week and I hope to stamp with you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment