Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have been away for a few months and missed blogging.  My computer is up and running and I am so excited about the new mini catalog and all of the possibilities it offers.  If you haven't seen it take a peek.  Stampin' Up! is now offering fabric; imagine all of the gift possibilities.  Coasters, rag purses, and great coverings for journals, just to mention a few.  There are also new embossing folders, ribbons, buttons and stamps.  Break out your wish list and be ready to add to it!  I will have new class offerings beginning the end of September. Among the classes I will be offering are: 


Square One- A class for those just beginning to stamp or for those stampers that prefer a simpler card.
(This class will be a monthly offering.)


PMS- Popcorn, Music and Chocolate-  Get away for a few hours eat snacks and visit with friends.

This will be a free open crop at which you will be able to use my sizzix, dies and stamps to scrapbook or make cards.  Bring your adhesive and consumable products and lets have fun! 




4 for Fall-  Make 3 Fall or holiday cards and one 3D item


Christmas Stamp a Stack-  you will be making 16 cards 4 each of  four designs.


Coasters and Candles- a gift class in which you will  make a set of coasters and a stamped candle to give to that special person or secret pal. 


You can earn discounts on class fees by :
pre-paying-1.00
bring a friend-1.00
place an order of 25.00 the night of the class-2.00


I have so many ideas my mind is on overdrive so be sure and add your name to my newsletter mailing list for all of the latest classes.


Hope to stamp with you soon!






























No comments:

Post a Comment