Monday, October 11, 2010



The quote is hard to read, I tried to make the picture bigger but I lost part of it, when I sized the picture it offset and just wasn't working.,  It says "Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams".   I have been wanting to show this but hid the picture from myself  :(  The picture looks small or the wall very large.  Actually it is a perfect fit ( no my office is not big) and I have received many compliments.  If you have a wall that you can't decide what to do with  look through the Definitely Decorative catalog.  They have something for every room.  They come in different sizes, this was the medium.  We also have chalk board images you can write on with chalk and use for notes and reminders.  Functional and it spruces up your wall.  Decor Elements are also great to use in a child's room or for seasonal decorating.  

Go to my sidebar and take a peek.





No comments:

Post a Comment