Sunday, October 10, 2010

I have, over the last few months, had a number of people talking about the big box discounts and how they can get stamps etc. for as much as 40% off.  I thought today I would post what I love about Stampin' Up! and why I use their products.  Let me stop here and say that yes, I am a demonstrator, but, I was using Stampin' Up! products by choice before I became a demonstrator.  I priced some of the stamps at one of the big box stores and one stamp was about $9.00.  I know, you can use a coupon and that drives down the price.   Now let's look at one of our stamp sets.  Not one stamp, but a set of  coordinating stamps you can use in hundreds of combinations. If you want every card to have a different look, it will.  One of my favorite holiday stamps this year is Welcome Christmas 120597, a set of 5 stamps for $19.95.  The math says...WOW each stamp is about $5.00, unless you have a 50% off coupon with big box this is less per stamp.  Below are more reasons I love Stampin' Up!  


All of the card stock, designer paper, stamp pads, markers, ribbon, brads and buttons coordinate.  I guess I should have said everything Stampin' Up! carries is made to coordinate.  You don't have to spend hours going through paper trying to match your colors from all of the different companies.  Actually, I just tried to do that with a scrapbooking set that was a gift.  I wanted some solid, coordinating card stock to mount my pictures.  Let me just say that I never did find what I was looking for and was very frustrated.  In addition to rubber stamping Stampin' Up! also has Simply Scrappin' kits for those that prefer to use a kit for scrapbooking.


The punches designed by Stampin' Up! coordinate with stamps.  You can stamp a butterfly and punch it out with a coordinating punch.  

This company cares about its customers and customer service is very important.  I have never called and had a rep "having a bad day".  They are always cheerful, willing to go the extra mile and help with any problem  we may have.  Suggestions for change and product requests are passed to the proper department for consideration and changes have been made based on customer and demonstrator needs and requests.  Stampin' Up! will correct any problem you have without having to call corporate and wait for a supervisor after you have explained the problem to two other people.  Simply return the item to your demonstrator and it will be taken care of.  


Stampin' Up! also demands quality.  Recently an item was being offered through the catalog which was not meeting the quality that Stampin' Up! required.  Rather then continue selling the item they have discontinued offering the product.  I have to admire that customer satisfaction was considered before making money that could be made from continuing to sell this item.  They are in the process of finding a manufacturer that can produce the item with the quality they demand.


For those of you that haven't checked out the Holiday Mini we have fabric now.  You can cover journals, make rag bags or fabric flowers using the Big Shot 113439 which, by the way, has a 3 year warranty.  Stampin' Up! keeps up with the latest design and color trends and in addition to the yearly catalog you will have mini catalogs offered during the year to give you seasonal offerings and ideas.  To take a peek just click the mini on my side bar.  


Items are going like hotcakes from the clearance rack.  These items must be ordered online.  To save a little in shipping make sure you go to my Stampin' Up! website and order.  If you go to the Stampin' Up! site, even if you name a demonstrator you will pay more in shipping.  If you have a problem with the site due to the number of people ordering please contact me and I will order it for you.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hope to stamp with you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment