Sunday, November 22, 2009


I am thankful that our roof problems are not as bad as I expected.

Today I would like to share a pair of shoes I made as a birthday present.  They are so stinkin' cute I had to show them to you!.  This idea is from Jan Farring, Thank you Jan   :)
                                                    
I know this looks like a black and white picture but the Day and Night specialty paper I used is black and white plus photographing them on a black sheet to cut the glare from the table gave them the effect.  The shoes are black and white polka dots oops! I didn't get a side view.  I will do better next time. :( The paper is double sided so I didn't need to line the shoes and the box is patterned inside and out.  I used scraps to make the flowers so they are multi design.  Hope you like them!






          












I used  NIGHT AND DAY SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (116768) love it! The flowers were cut with the BIG SHOT DIE FLOWER DAISIES # 2 (114520). The center of the flower on the shoes is a CLEAR RHINESTONE BRAD (113144) and the center of the flower on top of the box has a FILIGREE BRAD (112577)

I  would love to have a workshop for you,  Please contact me with any questions, comments or to place an order.  You can also place an order online on my Stampin' Up website
karel standish.stampinup.net.

Until we stamp again,

No comments:

Post a Comment