Sunday, November 15, 2009



The past few weeks have flown by.  I participated in a craft fair at Garner United Methodist Church last weekend and the Garner Women's Club yesterday.  Next Saturday I am at Carolina Christmas at the Raleigh Civic center, be sure to come by and see me Saturday from 2-6 after the Raleigh Christmas parade.  

My Decemer newsletter will be coming out soon as well as my 12 Days of Christmas. You will receive a tip a day for 12 days so keep your eyes open for these crafty ideas coming your way.  Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to receive the latest promotions and monthly projects.  The new mini Catalog and Sal- a- Bration campaign are coming out in January.  WOW, you will love the new products and Sizzix dies that will be in the mini.  For those of you not familiar with Sale-a-Bration; for every $50.00 in merchandise you buy you get to choose a stamp from the mini and this year there are stamps in the 2009-2010 catalog you can choose from as well!  This is the first time your choices have been extended to the catalog.

Hope all of you are keeping warm and dry and have fantastic holiday plans with family and friends.  I am leaving Thanksgiving night and taking the train to Florida to see my wonderful sister and Mom.  I can't wait!

Take care,

Until we stamp again,


No comments:

Post a Comment