Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Can't believe it's November!  Time to put up your Halloween decorations and start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I am looking forward to making cards, crafts and stamping with my friends.  The November projects are posted on my side bar, be sure to check out the Holiday gift guide.  You receive free Decor Elements (16.95 value) when you spend $50.00 from this guide. There is no limit to the number of free elements you can receive. Click on the Definitely Decorative Catalog on my side bar to view ALL of the Decor Elements and Stencil offerings!
I am participating in three craft fairs this month.  Be sure to come by the Garner United Methodist Church craft fair November 7th 9-3, The Garner Woman's Club November 14th, and Carolina Christmas November 19-22.  I will be there the 21st from 2-6.  Contact me at kstandish@bellsouth.net to place an order or for more information on local craft fairs.  Sign up for my newsletter at any of the craft fairs and enter a drawing for a stamp set.  Anyone booking a class will also receive a stamp set for being a hostess, earn free merchandise and make free cards.  

A side request, not pertaining to stamping.  I have a friend in Charlotte that is collecting bottled water caps.  There is a local doctor that will give a free dialysis treatment for x (not sure of the number) bottle caps he receives.  I can't imagine not having my kidneys functioning and the expense involved with the treatment. Please save your caps for me, contact me and I will be glad to pick them up. 

Happy Fall, until we stamp again,
Karel




No comments:

Post a Comment