Saturday, November 21, 2009

I had a Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting Friday morning and missed making my thankful post.  I will be twice as thankful today ( smile)  I am thankful to be able to serve on the Senior Center Advisory board and for the friends I have made through the center.  I am also thankful that even though there were numerous people out of work Friday it was still a great day.  I even got dark chocolate and I am a chocolate kind of girl.

This morning is typical Fall weather.  Love it!  I wish I had time to crunch through leaves but, the Carolina Christmas Show is today.  I am thankful I am able to participate and hope to see some of you there!  I wish the Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School band good luck in the Christmas parade.  Go Bulldogs!  I am also thankful for my Southeast School family and friends that have been supportive through my rainy season.  You know who you are.

Keep giving thanks, I am.

Until we stamp again,

No comments:

Post a Comment