Sunday, February 12, 2012

I WAS ISSUED A CHALLENGE AND NEED YOUR HELP


I was recently issued a challenge, but I NEED YOUR HELP! For the "One Hundred Hands" Challenge, I need to stamp with 50 NEW PEOPLE BEFORE April 15. This could be you hosting a party and inviting people I haven't met before, inviting new friends to attend scheduled classes or camps , or even one-on-one stamping time with a brand new stamper that just wants to learn the basics of stamping.

WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT? You and your "new-to-me" friend* will both be entered to win a gift basket . Your name will be entered in the drawing as many times as the number of new people you bring me!

Don’t forget this is Sale - a - bration! By hosting a party both you and your friends can earn free merchandise with an order of 50.00 or more.

I appreciate your efforts in helping me meet the goals of this challenge! 

I Can't Wait to stamp with you and your friend!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment