Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whoa, this week has flown by and although this post was uploaded days ago I forgot to post it.  The colors are distorted in this picture although I like the brighter colors.  Actually the base and the larger flowers are Tangerine Tango with Pool Party small flowers.  The leaves, ruffled ribbon and  accent behind the Hello are Lucky Limeade. 



To make this card you will need:
Bordering on Romance stamp
Tangerine Tango card stock
Whisper White card stock
 Black ink pad
Tangerine Tango marker
Pool Party marker
Lucky Limeade marker
Lucky Limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon
Snail

It's Sale - a - bration for every $50 in merchandise you order you get 1 item free.  

Don't forget your free 30 day trial of the complete My Digital Studio, not just a shell of the program.  Try it now!  Contact me or go to the shop now button on my sidebar.

 

I hope you enjoyed this card,
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment