Friday, April 6, 2012

EASTER CARD

My card today is one I made using the Everybunny stamp set. I used Pretty in Pink card stock for my base, stamped my bunnies in Black Staz On so I could color the images without the colors bleeding.  I used the soft subtle markers to color, if you don't have markers you can press the lid of your ink pad which will make a little pool of ink in the top, when you open you pad, and use your blender pen. The grass was stamped using the grass stamp from Inspired by Nature.  Ink only the top of the grass  so it won't be too deep. 





I had numerous emails about my medallion bunny.  Well, I just couldn't leave him alone.  I changed the bow color to green and put a large green button on top of his head and another smaller one on top of the large one.  It looks like a hat and is really cute. I am happy with him now, that orange bow just clashed with his pink ears.  lol. 

Inky Huggz,
Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment