Monday, April 9, 2012

THANK YOU CARD

I hope you had a Happy Easter and are not suffering from sugar overload.  Those Easter Baskets our children and grandchildren have are so very tempting.  I personally am a peeps addict and was so happy when they started having peeps for all occasions.  lol 

Although my favorite paper ended with Sale-a-bration, I still had some left and used it for my March thank you cards. I have my fingers crossed the Tea Shoppe stamp set will make it into the catalog.

Before we get to the details of my card I would like to share the new catalog date and retiring stamps and accessories information with you.

Stampin' Up! has announced the following retirement dates:



  • The Retired Stamp List will be released on April 15, 2012 and stamps will be available through May 31, 2012.
  • The Retired Accessories Lists will be released on April 25, 2012.
Remember the 2010-2012 In Color items (Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade) will be retiring.
Retiring accessories and Stampin' Up! Décor Elements, which is being discontinued, will only be available while supplies last so be sure to mark your calendar and ORDER EARLY.

The Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past.  If you would like to be put on my mailing list please contact me.

Now for my card.




I used Calypso Coral card stock and ink, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Calypso Coral ribbon from the SAB catalog and the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  My envelope was also made from Everyday Enchantment DSP.  Cut a piece of paper 5 x 5 and using your diagonal scoring pad for your Simply Scored score 2 1/4" on each side.  There will little triangles at each intersection point; use your scissors to cut out that small triangle, fold on the scored lines and use your snail to attach the three triangles.  Ta Da you have classy envelope to match your card.

Inky Huggz,
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment