Wednesday, September 7, 2011

 
I am excited to share a card with you that was made with the new Spice Cake DSP 124003 and the
Gently Falling stamp set 123804, both items can be found in the new mini catalog.  The new Spice Cake paper is one of my favorite new items.  I made this card last weekend at Frances' house.  We used more mustard 103162 and pool party 122938 ink to stamp the leaves on whisper white cardstock.  I distressed around the edges of the stamped whisper white with the distressing tool which is part of the cutter kit 106958 in the large catalog and sponged the edges with soft suede ink 115657. This piece was mounted on  the Spice Cake DSP, soft suede card stock 115318.  The card base is Pool Party card stock 122924.  ( One of our new in colors)  Don't you love the Pool Party Ruffled ribbon down the side of the card and the leaf attached with linen thread? I mounted these on a strip of Soft Suede card stock. I had another leaf that I was going to pop up but I think the wind got it on the way to the car.  I love these colors and seem to be using them for many of my Fall cards.  I will post my notebook covered with Timeless Portrait which I really was not fond of until I bought some.  Love it in person!  I am still working on my advent calendar and a few surprises to stay tuned for more 

Huggz,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment