Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gently Falling


 
Tis the season to start stamping!  For my focal point I used the Gently Falling stamp set and Soft Suede ink to creat these colorful leaves.  I stamped my images on Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron cardstock and cut them out free hand with my snips.  Popped them up on a small piece of Orchard Harvest DSP which is mounted on So Saffron cardstock and used Soft Suede cardstock as my card base.  Although there are numerous layers, this card was easy to make and has a simple, clean look.
 
You can order the supplies to complete this project here click on the shop now button at the top of the page.  Please contact me with any questions.


Don't forget!  Our Back to Spool promotion gives you a free spool ribbon with your $40.00 order.  Choose your favorite color from our new in-color collection. You still have time to sign up as a demonstrator and get the free Spook-tac-u-lar Halloween project kit free with your starter kit.

Thanks for stopping by,
 Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment