Sunday, September 30, 2012


 
I found this cute little broom on Connie Babbert's blog and just had to make it.  It's made with the petal cone die. I am amazed with the creations you can make with this die and will be sharing some Christmas boxes in the future.  After I made the broom I found it a little small for a centerpiece but if the handle was shorter it would be perfect for a Thanksgiving place card. You could put a slit in the top of the broom handle for the card or replace Fall with a name card.  You could even cut out the leaf with your die cut and write the name on the leaf shape.  If you decided to put it in the top I think I would stamp gratitude and use it to replace Fall.  I am working on a Thanksgiving place setting so stay tuned and see what I end up with. I love it when the ideas in your head turn out the way you pictured them.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Today is the last day for the Back to Spool campaign.  You get a free spool of in color ribbon for every $40.00 ourchased.  To place an order click here.

Thanks for your support and stopping by.
Inky huggz,

1 comment: