Friday, September 28, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED NUGGET HOLDER


Isn't this stinkin' cute?  This is not my original idea, I loved it when I saw it online but I can't remember whose site I saw it on.  A big thank you to the ingenious person who thought this up.  This cutie will hold 4 nuggets wrapped with DSP..  I will try and share directions, I hope they make sense.  

For the box: cut a piece of card stock, I used whisper white, 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" .  Score the short side (1 1/2" )
at 1/4" and 1 1/4 " or 1/4" in on each side.   Score the long side ( 4 1/2" ) at 1 1/2" x 3" and cut the score lines on the long side in to the 1/4" score on both sides, that should be 4 cuts.  Crease all score lines and fold up the 1 1/2" and 3" score lines.  This should make a box, attach the 4 corners with a glue dot.  

Stamp 2 jar images with your Perfectly Preserved stamp set and cut them out with the Cannery Framelits. 
Punch the center out with the oval punch (you can skip this step if you prefer not to have a window) and attach stamped image to the front and back of your box with glue dots.  

Cut your jar lid out of DSP with your Cannery Set framelit and attach to your jar with glue dots.

Wrap your nuggets in a strip of DSP and put in your box.  There is a top you can't see that fits over your top nugget.  To make this cut  DSP 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" and score the 1 1/2" side at 1/4" and 1 1/4" or 1/4 inch in on each side.  After stacking your nuggets in your box put a glue dot on each corner of your top over to hold it secure and your nuggets in place.  

Cut a piece of ribbon of choice and tie it around the neck of your jar,  I used about 7" of ribbon and tied mine in a knot.

I used Black Staz On ink, Whisper White card stock, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the Cannery Framelits from the Holiday Mini to make this holder. 

If you would like to order the supplies for this project you can click here.  Check out my classes while you are there.

Don't forget it's back to Spool Time and you will get a $8.95 roll of ribbon with each $40.00 your spend. 

Thanks for your support and  I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment