Sunday, September 23, 2012

TRIPLE TIME STAMPING



This card was one of the cards in my Happy Fall Ya'll card class.  We made 4 Fall themed cards.  I love the triple time stamping. For this techniques cut three pieces of Whisper White card stock 2 x 3 3/4, 3 x 4 1/4 and 4 x 5 1/4.  Put just a smidgen ( southern term) of tape on the back of each piece to hold it in place and center each piece on the next larger size.  Your stack should have 2 x 3 3/4 centered on the 3 x 4 1/4 with the 4 x 5 1/4 on the bottom.  I used the French Foliage stamp set and Gumball Green, Cajun Craze and More Mustard Ink pads.  Stamp randomly using stamps and colors of choice.  It may look busy but remember you are going to break it up with layers of card stock. Cut card stock 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 with your base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4. Carefully lift your Whisper White pieces up and mount each piece on the coordinating size of card stock, you should have about a 1/4" border on each.  My tip would be to make sure you have your pieces aligned with the image on the next size before using snail to permanently mount each square to the next largest size.  I used Gumball Green card stock as my base.  For my sentiment I used a stamp from My Friend stamp set. 

I always recommend attaching a piece of white card stock to the inside of your card so you can write a personal note or stamp a message if desired.  I like to stamp a coordinating image on the inside of my card and on my envelope.


Hope you enjoyed this card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment