Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Great Fall or Masculine Card



Here is another card from my Happy Fall Y'all class.  My image is stamped with Versamark using a stamp from Lovely as a Tree on Whisper White card stock cut 5 1/4 by 4. The card base is Early Espresso card stock cut 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I carefully put Early Espresso embossing powder ( using the tip of my bone folder to dip out the powder) on the trunk and mixed Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango embossing powder for the leaves.  I would have liked a little red but am happy with the result. I used a greeting from Blooming With Kindness stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White card stock and backed with a piece of  Early Espresso card stock.  Add the color ribbon of your choice and you have a great masculine card for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment