Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love the "u" in Us

This card is one from our Valentine stamp a stack.  I am loving the new Doily Die in the Occasions Mini.  This card has a Read Red card stock base with a Basic Black mat for the doily and hearts.  I cut both hearts using the new Hearts Framelits Dies .  I stamped the image in Real Red as well as the banner.  This stamp set is so whimsical and I love the sentiment which is stamped in Basic Black I used dimensionals to pop up both of the hearts as well as the banner.

Tip:  When using a dark card stock base cut a piece of white card stock 1/4" smaller than your card base to attach inside the card.  This will enable you to stamp an additional sentiment or add a handwritten note that is easily read.

I hope you enjoyed this card,
Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment