Saturday, January 21, 2012

My card today features one of my favorite colors, Cherry Cobbler, paired with my new favorite stamp set, P.S. I Love You and the Paper Doily die both in the new Occasions Mini.  My card base is cut 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" from Cherry Cobbler card stock with a piece of Whisper White card stock cut  5 1/4" x 4", run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and attached to the card base with snail.  The doily is cut from Cherry Cobbler card stock with the following layers: a  3"circle ,cut with the 3" circle die, of Chocolate Chip, a punched 2 1/2" circle of Whisper White, a 1 3/8" punched circle of Cherry Cobbler.  The  strawberry stamped in the smallest circle was colored with Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Markers ( don't forget to huff on your stamp to give it moisture before you stamp) and punched with the 1 1/4" punch.  I finished the card off with the greeting Be My Valentine stamped in Chocolate Chip.  To make the banner: stamp your greeting and trim your paper to the length and width you prefer.  I used the square punch to make the V at the end of my banner and attached it with a Cherry Cobbler heart punched with the Small Heart Punch.   

Stampin' Extra:  Cover the top of your strawberry with Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler.  Make sure you have plenty of drying time before you move your card.

Thanks for Stopping by, 


No comments:

Post a Comment