Thursday, January 12, 2012

P.S. I LOVE YOU



 I'm three weeks out from my knee surgery and I honestly can't tell much difference.  The weather is warm one day and cold the next so that probably isn't helping the healing process. I am still in PT but ready to be able to move around better than I am.  Oh, well so goes the aging process.  My next post is using the new Labels Collection Framlits from the Occasions Mini Catalog page 6.

 I made this card using Melon Mambo card stock, which is a non-traditional Valentine color for me.  I usually stick with the Red, Black and White and sometimes Pink.  I'm pleased with the finished card, maybe next time I will emboss cupid or make him sparkle. Today is short and sweet.

My card base is Whisper White card stock cut 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The Melon Mambo card stock is cut 1/4" in smaller at 5 1/4" x 4",dry embossed along the bottom using the heart pattern Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Page 7 in the Occasions Mini Catalog, and attached to the card base with snail. The Larger Label is cut from Whisper White card stock, graduated to the next smaller size cut in Melon Mambo card stock and the smallest label is cut from Whisper White card stock and stamped with the cupid stamp from the PS I love You stamp set, page 8 of the Occasions Mini. I mounted the largest label to the Melon Mambo card stock using my snail and used dimensionals between the next 2 layers to give it a bit of dimension. I stamped the frame of the label and chose the greeting to stamp in the middle of the frame, punched it out and taa daa a cute Valentine card is complete.


If you would like to order any of the items used for this card just click on shop now and you will be taken to my online store.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.


That's it for today. 

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment