Monday, January 9, 2012

IT'S A SNAP IT'S JUST A SCRAP

I was stamping with a friend, it was getting late, I was tired, so I stopped and was watching her finish a little gift box she was working on.  I looked down at the scraps from the box and the back of a piece of scrap caught my eye. I love this paper and I love to say Twitterpated.  It is such a fun word!  Anyway, this is my KISS (Keep It Simple Stamper) card I made with the scraps. The greeting is a little wonky but I still think the card turned out nice.

These  scraps are from the ....say it, Twitterpated DSP in the Occasions Mini.  I used the Take it to Heart C 125522   W 125520  stamp set for the hearts stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink 119669.  The Greeting is from the P.S. I Love You C 125462   W 125460 stamp set, also in the mini.  If you wanted to step it up a notch you could stamp the larger heart, cut it out using the new Framelits Dies Hearts Collection 125599 and pop it up on a dimensional.

 

P.S. I LOVE YOU STAMP CAMP FROM THE

OCCASIONS MINI


YOU ARE INVITED!
PS I love you .. Valentine Stamp Camp
Sat Jan 14th from 10am-1pm 
you will make 6 cards and 2 3-d projects. 
Camp fee is $25 in advance.
 
You are going to love using the new stamps and products from the Occasions Mini.  The great thing about coming to stamp camp you get to use the goodies to make sure you like them before you buy!  What a deal....I still have room for a few more if you want to join us send me an email to reserve your spot and drop a check in the mail to confirm.  When you email me I will give you directions.

Don't forget to work on your wish list for Sale A Bration.  Remember: you get a free item for every $50 order.  Order $150 and you will get a free tote.  Contact me for more information or to book a party.

Have a great week,
Thanks for Stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment