Sunday, November 25, 2012

COME TO BETHLEHEM

Happy Sunday.  I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend and didn't shop too much.  Once I left Wal Mart I stayed at home and have been stamping. I had a Christmas ornament class yesterday and am helping my friends Linda and Judy with their Christmas cards this afternoon.  My card share today is using the stamp set Come to Bethlehem.   


I used Night of Navy cardstock embossed with silver embossing powder.  The embossed image was cut using the Labels Collection Framelits and backed with Brushed Silver cardstock also cut with the Labels Collection Framelits.  I put a diamond in the middle of the star for a little "twinkle". 

Sadly I have to go to work tomorrow (sigh) so will be dragging myself out of bed at dark thirty.  Wishing everyone a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget our Online Extravaganza ends November the 28th with some great door closing deals.  Shop my site here  I appreciate your support.



Inky Huggz,



No comments:

Post a Comment