Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SWAP BOX DAY 2

Today is day 2 of the items I put in my swap box.  I was browsing a dollar bin in a store and found this note pad. I took one look and  thought PERFECT!  This matches one of our stamps perfectly.  Look!




This bird cage is almost exactly like the cage in our Nature Walk stamp set and look at the music wheel at the bottom.  Here is howI decorated the front.




I used Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock cut using  the Labels Collection Framelits for layering.  I stamped the bird cage and popped it up with dimensionals and have it hanging on bakers twine.  I stamped the bird, and then stamped again, colored his beak and feet, fussy cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals as well.  I ran some Early Expresso ribbon around the folder beneath the framelits to hold the folder closed.  I was very pleased with the effect. I do wish I had inked the edges to give it a more distressed look.  Next time!

Don't forget I am offering 10 percent or free shipping which is less off of an 60.00 order for the month of November.

Thanks for stopping by.

Inky huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment