Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH

Hi crafty friends,

Quick post today.   DON'T FORGET! It's my birthday month and I am offering 10% or free shipping, which ever is larger, off of your purchase of $60.00 or more.  This offer is only for this month.  Get your Christmas list together and save money.  Why not start with the new trimmer.

The new trimmer is here and below is a short video showing all of the neat features of this trimmer including:
A full 12" cutting snd scoring track.  You don't have to change out your blades to change from cutting to scoring.
The cutting track locks into place and is designed for straight cuts, no more wonky cuts.
The grid lines won't wear off,  Yea, my favorite as I was struggling to find  lines on my old well used trimmer. 
There is also a compartment under the base to store extra blades.

Item #126889 $ 29.95










Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment