Sunday, November 4, 2012

I think I am finally on the mend after 3 weeks of this crud.  Sadly I missed sharing my Halloween projects which I just loved and worked hard on so I have decided to share them today and move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas next week.  I will not give a lot of detail, if you would like information please contact me and I will share detailed information with you.
This card is a case of a box or bag I saw while surfing the web one day. I'm sorry I can't remember whose blog I saw it on but a big shout out to her for the idea. The hair was the hardest part for me. I'm not sure how it was originally done but I used the Flower Folds die and cut off the petals. 

 
This one was made using the Toxic Treats stamp set.  I painted the witch, broom and cat with versa mark and embossed them with black embossing power.  The sky was made by sponging around a scalloped circle punch out .



Here is my Shy Frankenstein hiding in a milk carton treat box. Isn't he cute?!


This last share is a treat box made from the Petite Purse die and a matching easel card.  I used stamped images from Wicked Cool stamp set.  This card wouldn't have mailed easily because of the bulk from the medallion but I still thought it was cute.


Now for some news:

 NOW through Dec. 16, Stampin' Up! is including a FREE color collection of our new Foam Ink Pads (your choice of color group) with the purchase of the Starter Kit or you can host a qualifying party of $450.00 or more. ( You will also receive your $65 in hostess merchandise).
3
0
Join my team and for $99, you'll get your choice of:
 
$125.00 in free product.  Make your kit your way, choose your favorite color collection of ink pads FREE and FREE shipping, you pay only tax on your kit. You also will receive 30% off of your first order.
 
Whether you want to be a hobby demonstrator or a business demonstrator, there is no further obligation.  Try it and I know you will love it!


Before I close for the night i would like to remind you that November is my birthday month and to celebrate I am offering 10% off of your order or free shipping which ever is higher.

If you live in the Raleigh/Garner North Carolina area stop by meetup.com/sassy-stampers and check out our events.  I promise you will have a great time with us playing BUNCO or stamping and crafting.

Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment