Monday, November 12, 2012

SHOEBOX SWAP VARIATION

Hi friends,
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and took time to give a minute of thanks for all veterans past and present who sacrifice to serve our country.

 For our Sassy Stampers monthly meeting tonight we decided to do a variation of a shoe box swap.  For this swap you decorate your box and fill it with completed projects and goodies.  The entire box will be swapped with another member.  What a fun way to share your ideas and give a few treats as well.  I will be sharing the contents of my box this week with you.   My first item is a message center on the go which was cased from Debbie Henderson.  I changed it a bit as she used a piece of sturdy cardboard and I used a small foam board that I had from another project.  I wasted as few sheets of paper as the thickness of the board changed the measurements I had from the attempt at one I made with cardboard.  I like the sturdiness of the foam board better but had to go back to the drawing board.  Unfortunately I wasted a bit of paper in the process.  I was going to use the original size of the board which was 8 x10 but decided to cut it down for this one.  The next one I would like to add an envelope for receipts or maybe a piece of cork for a mini cork board. 




I used paper Orchard Harvest DSP, Island Indigo Card Stock, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Blossom Punch, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch and of course your will need your trimmer, snips, bone folder, sticky strip, dimensionals, and I used Tombow glue as well.


Don't forget I am giving 10% off or free shipping, which ever is greater off of a $60.00 order this month for my birthday. And if you join Stqampin" Up! this month you will receive, in addition to you $99 make it your way kit a complete set of ink pads FREE!  What a great deal.!
 


Ink-redible Promotion!




You can place an order or join my team here

Your support is appreciated!

That's it for today my crafty friends. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon and made it a great day!

Inky Huggz,


No comments:

Post a Comment