Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WONKY PICTURE

Lol.  I would take this picture over but I have given the card to one of the Assistant Principles I work with.  Abby is having a little girl, her first, so I made a diaper cake and this card for a surprise shower we are giving her this afternoon.  I don't know what happened to this picture because these drawers are straight.  As a matter of fact the whole picture looks kind of drunk.  I took it with my IPhone and when I mailed to myself it  was upside down and the words were mirror image.  Really?! Not sure how I fixed it I just kept flipping and rotating it until it was right side up.  Now it is wavy and wonky.  It really was stinkin' cute!  This is a combination of a card and a frame Jackie Topa made.  I tried to make the frame first but just couldn't get the chair that sat is the frame, to work for me.  This stair step card is made from Whisper White card stock and inked around the edges with Pink Pirouette ink.  I used Pink Pirouette card stock to back the poem, which I typed on my computer.  I fussy cut a stamped onsie and a bib to put on opposite corners.  Here is the poem which I just love. 
Scrubbing and cleaning
 Can wait until tomorrow 
For babies grow up
 We've learned to our sorrow 
So quiet down cobwebs
Dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby
and babies don't keep 

            12688O
I just received my new Stampin' Up! trimmer and I love it!  It is my most favorite new toy :) There are so many things that make it a cut above (lol) the old trimmer including  the full 12" cutting and scoring track, I hated removing the blades to get a full 12" cut! and having to keep switching out my scoring and cutting blades.  The cutting base has been extended to 6-1/4" with a 14-1/2" extender ruler.  The trimmer also has a storage compartment under the base to hold additional cutting/scoring blades The 1/4" grid lines are printed under a plastic cover on the base so measurements won't wear off.  I was having a hard time finding my lines to measure with my old trimmer as they were wearing off.

Stampin' Success is giving cutomers a sneak peek at the bi-monthly magazine sent out just to demonstratore.  It is full of tips, project samples and loads of information.  You can peek by clicking here I love this magazine and can't wait to get it! 




Remember this is just one of the perks of becoming 
a stampin up demonstrator.  You receive and extra 
10% discount off of your first order and if you join between November 1- December 16, 2012 you will
 receive a full set,  That's 10 ink pads, from the color family of your choice.  (Brights, Subtles, or Regals)


It is an:
  Ink-redible Promotion!

You can place an order or join my team here
Your support is appreciated!
That's it for today my crafty friends.  Thanks for stopping by, see you soon and made it a great day!
Inky Huggz,

No comments:

Post a Comment